The Pickens County Board of REALTORS® provides the monthly Market Update using data compiled by First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS).
We encourage you to share the report with your network. The information is available on Pickens' group Facebook page and via the links below.
- Total single family home sales: 40 (11.1% increase)
- Median sales price: $168,000 (8.2% decrease)
- Average sales price: $200,000 (1.0% decrease)
- Total active listings: 358 (8.4% decrease)
- New listings: 50 (28.2% increase)
- Month’s Supply: 7.7 (25.6% decrease)
Share via email or social media »