The 2021 Pickens County Board of REALTORS® Scholarship Application is available for high school seniors planning to attend college in the fall. Applications may be either mailed with a guaranteed delivery by Friday, April 23rd, or emailed to email@example.com.
- Complete the application form.
- Attach a copy of your high school transcript
- Attach a current photo of yourself. This photo will not be returned.
- Attach three (3) written references from non-relative adults. Only one of these references can be from a teacher.
- Attach a letter of acceptance from the college or vocational/technical school that you plan to attend. If a letter is not available at the time of submission, it can be mailed after the deadline as follows:
Pickens County Board of REALTORS®
ATTN: Tami O. Brodie
5784 Lake Forrest Drive
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Attach a 500 word essay that addresses the following topics: (The essay should be typed or computer printed, double spaced, 12 pt. font, and on 8.5 x 11 inch unlined paper.)
- Who or what influenced you to attend college?
- What are your college goals, your work/career goals or plans after receiving your college degree?
- Do you think it is important to work, either at a job or as a volunteer, during summer vacation? Make sure to explain your answer.
- In what service activities, either through school, community organizations, church etc., have you participated?
Attend the interview if you are selected as one of the 4 finalists for the scholarship.